Extra Curricular Clubs & Activities - Summer Term 2022
This club is held in Room 31 (Red Kite block) on Wednesday lunchtimes.
Please see Mr. Russell for more details.
These will be taking place after half term. More details will be posted soon.
Friday Lunchtime Book Club
In the library. Mrs. Manning has chosen Terry Pratchett's "The Wee Free Men" this term - if parents want their child to have their own copy for the club, it can be bought . on Ebay for about £3.
PE & Sport After School Clubs
Please contact the relevant member of staff if you would like to join any of these clubs.
- Girls' football (all year groups) - run by Miss Ring
- Key Stage 2 football - run by Mr, Henkes
- Rounders (mixed - all year groups) - run by Miss Saunders
- Year 8 trampoline - run by Mr. Henkes, Miss Saunders and Miss Ring
- KS3 netball - run by Miss Saunders
- Key Stage 3 football - run by Mr. Henkes
- Key Stage 3 badminton - run by Mr. Henkes