Extra Curricular Clubs & Activities - Autumn Term 2021
This club is held in Room 31 (Red Kite block) on Wednesday lunchtimes.
Please see Mr. Russell for more details.
Please see Miss Gonzalez or Miss White for more details.
First Half ot Autumn Term
- Key Stage 3 French Club - first 20 minutes of lunchtime on Tuesdays in Room 33 in Red Kite block. Starts 28th September.
- Key Stage 3 Spanish Club - first 20 minutes of lunchtime on Wednesdays in Room 33 in Red Kite block. Starts 29th September.
Second Half of Autumn Term
- Key Stage 2 French Club - 1.40pm on Tuesdays in Room 33 in Red Kite block. Starts 2nd November.
- Key Stage 2 Spanish Club - 1.40pm on Wednesdays in Room 33 in Red Kite block. Starts 3rd November.
Please see Mrs. Saracino for further information.
- Orchestra (all year groups) is on Wednesdays from 3.15pm until 4pm. Starts 22nd September
- Samba Band (all year groups) is on Thursdays from 3.15pm until 4pm. Starts 30th September
DURING THE SCHOOL DAY
- Pop choir (all year groups) - Wednesday breaktime
- African drumming (all year groups) - Tuesday breaktime
- Keyboard club (invited students who can already play) - Thursday morning before school.
- Ukulele/guitar club (all year groups) - Monday breaktime
- Steel pans (all year groups) - Friday breaktime (start date TBC)
- Monday – Year 5
- Tuesday - Year 8
- Wednesday – Year 7
- Thursday – Year 6
- Friday – Girls Active
- Monday – All years' football at Vandyke (Mr Turney) 3.30-4.30pm
- Tuesday -KS2 Netball (Miss Saunders) 3.30-4.30pm
- Tuesday – KS2 Football (Mr Henkes) 3.30-4.30pm
- Wednesday – KS2 Hockey (Outside Coach) 3.30-4.30pm
- Thursday – KS3 Netball (Miss Saunders) 3.30-4.30pm
- Thursday – KS3 Football (Mr Henkes) 3.30-4.30pm
Students attending the football clubs will need football boots and shin pads. If there is a problem with this then students should see Mr. Henkes for spares.
All currently run until half term and letters are available at the PE office.